Friday, January 4, 2008

Sick Day


Well, it has been a sick start to 2008. Let's hope we are getting all of our illness out of the way right now for the rest of the year. :) Cody came home Christmas day with a horrid cough and stuffy head. Well, Marissa, my mom and I have all had it now. Let's hope everyone else stays healthy. This one is a doozy! I finished another recipe album for a client this week. I really like the colors on this one. Nice to do a 'winter' theme without the standard colors. I hope she likes it as much. I am co-hosting an all day crop tomorrow with my friend Becky. It will be our last one for a while. Needing to refocus our energies in the new year led us to this decision. We want to be able to continue to offer high-end scrapbooking events to our clients. So, we needed to take a breather and reevaluate what we are doing. Anchorage has a great group of women who share this wonderful hobby. We will miss seeing them on a monthly basis, but look forward to being able to 'play' with them at other events. Here's to you! Have a great day! :)

No comments: