Sunday, January 27, 2008

Current stuff









Okay, here are a bunch of projects that I have been working on. I have been checking out alot of blogs recently and have been very inspired. I cannot remember where all of the ideas come from, but most of them are from the sites I have listed on the left of my blog. There are some awesome tutorials and templates out there. I would love to put some together to demo here on my blog. Just have to be a bit more 'techy'. (is that a word?) ;) Anyway here are a few valentine themed projects.
Candy Wrapper with nuggets: Papertrey Ink; Chocolate card and acetate candy box: Chic'n scratch; Coffee cup pattern: Giftmaker magazine.


2 comments:

ddinak said...

STOP IT! You are so totally blowing me away! LOVE the bag!
d

Amy said...

super cute stuff..! aren't you one of the girls that joined Dianna and I at the Deck of Me challenge? with flickr names/blog names/usernames all being different it's hard to keep track LOL...very cute blog!