Friday, January 25, 2008

Hot Stuff


Well the card says it all. I had so much fun doing this card. I am working on some other v-day projects. I have been so inspired by this blog http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/ you should check it out if you have a chance. She does great tutorials. I have many exciting ideas I am trying to iron out the details on. So, as soon as I can I will be posting here what 2008 holds for me (& you, I hope) creatively! Have a great day!
The stamp set is Close To My Heart's Serendipity set. The cardstock is from Stampin' Up, Versamark ink, Stampendous embossing glitter powder, Bazzill heart tag & Rub-on's from Jeneva & Co. The paper covering the heart tag is from Sassafrass Lass's Serendipity collection How funny that 2 serendipity named products were used I didn't notice until after the card was finished.

1 comment:

Angie Kennedy Juda said...

darling card!! Thanks for your kind words!!