Wednesday, January 16, 2008

IT"S HERE!!

I received my Crop-A-Dile II today. Ok, first let me say I could have waited. BUT WHY?? :) This was a good deal in my opinion and as much as I use my regular CAD this was a must have. NOW!! ;) I will be working a project soon to show here. I bought a few little tins in anticipation of this FABULOUS tool! I will be checking out the We R Memory Keepers website for more inspiration. I also cleaned up my scrap space today so I could justify some playtime. I think Marissa will be happy to sit in here and color with me.

The other photo here is Marissa's 'creation'. She quietly sat and stuufed all of these crayons in this water bottle. Which she first stripped the label off of. It's an original that's for sure. Of course I had to dump out the water that was still in the bottom. They are washable crayons so they were 'melting'. ick.

No comments: