Friday, July 18, 2008

Spreading Joy!

I love this image. It is a Penny Black stamp. These hedgehogs are so darn cute! My ggod friend Becky was kind enough to let me ink up a bunch of her stamps. I stamped out a bunch and then can color them in as I have time and need for them. I added a bit of Judikins Diamond Glaze to the balloons and colored the images with my copics. Have I mentioned that the copics work beautifully with the Chocolate Chip Classic Ink and Whisper White or Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin' Up! Noe smearing or bleeding of ink or marker. I am in love with the chocolate and vanilla combo. Just a bit softer and warmer than black and white. Plus, it just sounds yummier! ;) Well, I am off this afternoon for a very long and very overdue appointment to have my hair done. It needs color and cut. My mom is so good to come over and hang out with her granddaughter for a few hours. What would I do with out my mom? Have really bad hair!! :0
Recipe ~ Pattern Paper: My Minds Eye; Cardstock: Stampin' Up!; Ink: Stampin' Up!; Stamp: Penny Black; Markers: Copic; Judikins Diamond Glaze; Ribbon: Doodlebug; Rhinestones: My Mind's Eye; Die Cuts: Xyron XPCS Basic Shape Book; Adhesive: Xyron.

3 comments:

Becky Priddy said...

Yet another fab card! I gotta get some (all) the copics....there is just no substitute! I wish you sold them so I could buy them from you! Happy Good Hair Day! Becky

ddinak said...

Dang, if I knew you had a sitter, I would have taken you to see Mama Mia with me!!!!! Super cute card!

Jessica said...

So dang cute! I would love to get some of those markers too...one of these days!