Saturday, July 12, 2008

My first blog award!

Bestowed upon me by my sweet friend and fellow designer Shirley Pando! :) Thank you so much. You must check out her blog and see what she is up to. She teaches, she designs, she has her own business and.... You get the picture. She is AMAZING!!

I am now to select six more bloggers to receive this award. The hard part will be narrowing down the choices. I love so many.

Oh, and here are the rules for playing along.

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received the award from.
3. Nominate at least six other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the guys/gals you've nominated.

Here are my selections:

1. Denise
2. Kayla
3. Jenn
4. Jessica
5. Sonja

1 comment:

ddinak said...

Great now I have to get off my duff and work on my blog! Thanks for the vote of confidence though!