Thursday, December 13, 2007

What am I commiting myself to now???

A blog! This seems to be the easiest way for me to share 'life' and all of the happenings in it with you! Our famiy and friends. My plan is to blog a bit each day. So, this is the spot where you can check up on what we have been up to. Please feel free to leave your comments here. I will be checking them daily. :) This is very, very new to me so I will be figuring it all out as I go.

As of now it is snowy, branches hanging heavy on the trees. It has been foggy, everything is covered in a fine, glistening mist of white. It is beautiful. This is what I am sure everyone thinks Alaska should look like. We have a few more outdoor lights to string and I have our 12.5 foot tree to decorate and everything will be set for our party saturday. We are hosting Robert's office party here and will have 60+ guests. My biggest concern at this point is what do you do with all those shoes and coats??!! Well I am off to tackle the tree and have my first cup of joe. I will post some photos later of how beautiful and festive the house looks. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: