Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The day after...



...and all is peaceful and MESSY!! Yep, after all the merriment and festivities of Christmas I will have just enough time to get everything cleaned up for the New Year celebration. Actually, it is not that bad. Just a few loads of dishes, trash piled high in the garage, enough leftovers to feed a small country and lots of new toys, clothes and other goodies to find places for. It was a fabulous day!Anytime I can spend with family and friends is worth it. This is our BIG tree in our front room. It is 12.5 feet tall and 6.5 feet at the base. It takes me 2-3 days to decorate. I have not yet mastered how to photograph the Christmas lights, but I hope you get the idea. The villages are my personal favorite and I think everyone else enjoys looking at them also. ;) Well, I am off to dismantle some of the smaller trees, before Marissa and the cats do it for me. Stay warm. XO

No comments: