Sunday, August 17, 2008

Input please

I am starting back up my daily topics on my blog. I would like some input from all of you on what you like to see online.

Techniques, tutorials, card making, altered items, how to use tools, how to use certain products, challenges (colors, sketches, inspiration), swaps, how-to-build-a-kit, etc......

Here is another quick teacher gift idea. It is a circle coaster from the $1 bin at Michael's (pack of 6/$1) covered with Daisy D's & Fancy Pants paper. I used the Honey Pie rub-ons from Cosmo Cricket and the flourish stamp is from Fancy Pants Chic Alpha set. The cute post-it note apples I found at Walmart and couldn't resist. I punched a hole thru them and tied a ribbon thru the hole. Then I pressed them onto the coaster and pushed a Bazzill brad thru the notes and the coaster.

3 comments:

Briana said...

That Post It Notes coaster is adorable!

Unknown said...

I like to read about different techniques, card designs, layout designs, mini book projects, MNT, etc. Surprise us!!!

dianna said...

How cute*!*
Just keep doing what you're
doing*!*