Monday, August 11, 2008

Believe

It is gorgeous and sunny here today, but I could not resist doing a snow scene with this window and this sweet little girl. :) I have been wanting to use this stamp set since it arrived a few weeks ago. It has just been too crazy to attend to the details until today. This is a new Level 3 hostess set from Stampin' Up! It has so many cute images and sayings. I used a $1 stamp from Michael's for the sentiment. The new Fall/Winter Stampin' Up! catalog came out today. YAHOO!! I will be receiving my box of catalogs soon so if you would like one please leave me a comment. I am also going to hostess an open house this fall. Just waiting for my room to be finished. :)

Oh and I forgot to post this photo on friday. This is what I saw coming down the stairs just before 7 a.m. A momma moose and her twin calves in our neighbors front yard. Soaking up the warm morning sun. Then they started eating his newly landscaped bushes. Why can't they eat the 'free', wild trees? ;) Hope you have a good evening!


2 comments:

Becky Priddy said...

That is the cutest card!

Briana said...

Those moose are awesome! How cool that they are so close, not cool about them eating the shrubs!

Stampin' Up question...can you order online or if I order from you is it shipped directly to me or to you first? We live quite a ways apart (I'm in NH) so it definitely be too much work for you to have to ship it to me. If it's an easy thing, I'd love a catalog. I haven't seen a Stampin' Up catalog in years and could probably do some damage to my bank account! :) Email me at ScrapperThatcher at aol dot com