Sunday, March 16, 2008

Today's Featured blog and other goodies

I love antiques and vintage items. Repurposing items and giving old items a new life. Well, Andrea is living the dream. Her handmade items are just GORGEOUS! A real eye for color, design, quality and vignettes. Reading thru her blog Velvet Strawberries
you will discover what a treasure she is. She has an amazing on-line store One Hundred Wishes. I am a customer of her store and I love every yummy item I have recieved. :) And, the best part is it comes packaged so nicely. She really puts a lot of effort and thought into making sure you feel special and appreciated when recieving items from her store.

This weeks challenge is really just a great way to share some info about yourself. I am sitting here typing and sipping my homemade mocha in a paper cup I stamped with my new SU! stamps and inks. Each cup has a Pun Fun image in one of the In-Color inks. My cup this morning is the cat (purrrfect!) in river rock ink. :) Anyway, I was wondering what your favorite hot beverage is? Leave a comment on this post telling me your favorite hot beverage and this coming saturday, March 22nd, I will draw a name to win a handmade, felt coffee cozy made by me. :) Here is the pic of the cozies I am making. Please leave a comment and let me know what you think. I will be selling these as soon as I have a bigger inventory to select from. :)

Thanks for visiting me. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, you are soooo crafty!!! I love looking at your posts (although I don't get a chance to do it every day). Thanks for all the inspiration! Oh, and I have a few yummy hot drinks. My rated pg-13 drink is a "love potion #9"...a white mocha with cinnamon syrup...YUMMY. And my rated R version is hot cocoa with peppermint schnapps (did I spell that right?). Thanks again for all you do!
Michelle (I need to become "un-anonymous" one of these days

Becky Priddy said...

Ok, it is so hard to pick a favorite since there are sooo many. I will tell you my top 3-both are General Foods International Coffee's....#1 is Swiss White Chocolate and #2 is their newest flavor-Dark Mayan Chocolate.....#3 is just coffee w/cream & splenda....yum! Becky

ddinak said...

Well, I love getting just coffee at your house with vanilla creamer and of course whipped cream! I also really LOVE a white chocolate mocha with carmel and coconut! I like hot lemonade too. Okay so maybe I don't have a SPECIFIC favorite!

dianna said...

That is one of the cutest darn things I've ever seen...heck yeah, sell those cutie cozies*!*

I like plain old, from my house coffee with a yummy flavored, store bought creamer...
I'm a simple girl :)

Charlene Austin said...

I just found your blog through Inspriational and I have to say....I LOVE the little cozies. Are they for sale yet??