Wednesday, February 20, 2008

FINALLY!!






I have something to post! Wow, it has been a very busy 10 days. We have a house guest coming to stay with us for a few days (Hi Victor!) and I have been getting ready for that as well as all of my other projects that had to be completed or worked on. Whew! This past saturday Becky & I went to a crop. YAY! We had a very relaxing day, crafting and scrapping our own stuff. We ate well and had some much needed down time. :) I am really enjoying all of my new SU products. I have so many projects to post that it may take a few days to get them all on here. So I will start with a peek at one of the NEW SU stamp sets (available March 1st). I will list all of the 'ingredients' for my projects at the end of my posts. Enjoy!


On a personal note. Our weather has been wacky for february. Warm, raining, snowing, blowing, below zero. You name it, it has been happening here. Yesterday we had a moose outside our living room window eating on one of my white lilac bushes. I had to snap a picture before I scared it off. Those bushes are my favorites! Marissa is about 2 feet from the moose. She is really into watching our wildlife in the yard right now. :)
Life is Good: SU Stamp set: She's All That; CTMH ink: Garden Green; SU Very Vanilla paper, MME & MM pattern paper, MM velvet brad, & SU Soft Sky ribbon.
Make A Wish: SU Set: She's All That; SU ink: Groovy Guava; SU Very Vanilla paper, MME pattern paper, Karen Foster brad & Misc. ribbon.
Bugs & Fishes: CTMH stamp set: Little Treasures; Stazon black ink; SU markers, Diamond Glaze; SU White cardstock; shortbread font.
Hankie Holder: Handsewn by me, using pink felt, oilve embroidery thread and red buttons from Creative Cafe.

No comments: