Monday, November 3, 2008

Found my mojo!

My crafty mojo has been on vacation lately. ;) The ideas and want were there, but projects just weren't going together the way I envisioned. Well this weekend it was back!! My hubby bought me the Cricut Expression for our anniversary. Yippee!! I think my collection of cutting machines is complete now. ;) This snowman bag is a project I made yesterday. It uses the cartridge that came with the Cricut. I was browsing thru a Harry & David's catalog friday and saw a snowman box that hold many of their yummy treats. I love the idea of their tower of treats and so I combined the two ideas into this snowman gift bag tower. He is three bags stacked up and decorated.Enjoy!
Snowman 'Stack of Goodies'
Button 'carrot' nose & velvet black brad eyes
Hat: felt snowflake, chipboard buckle, button & silk berries
Shape of bags
Felt scarf & mitten, vintage buttons & twine
'Snowy' bottom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth- this snow man is so darn cute! Which cartridge came with your machine? SO CUTE! thanks for sharing these-