Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick gifts

It is in the teens this morning. Brrrr!! So it seems appropriate to share some warm-up gift ideas.
I made a bunch (5 dozen) of different items to donate for my daughters preschool craft fair. Quick and easy little goodies that sold like hotcakes. :) Nothing was left and all the money went to the preschool. There were embossed napkins tied with vintage seam binding and glittery fall goodness, 16 oz. to go coffee cups (inside was a coffee sleeve and a packet of instant mocha or latte mix), packets of hot cocoa mix (2 packets of mix per wrap), tea bag packets and some notepads (no photos, sorry). The last photo is just some of the different tags I made to go on the tea and cocoa packets. Just lots of little goodies to share with friends, hostesses or co-workers.

If you want directions on any of these leave me a comment and I can post a quick tutorial/instructions for them. I am working on another post with a new template for more yummy fun. :) Enjoy and stay warm!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

What a great idea with the napkins!!! And yes, with the cold weather, there are some awesome treats for gift giving. Thanks for sharing!

Becky Priddy said...

I love the napkins too! Yet another use for the Cuttlebug...I think it is my favorite tool that I own. I can hardly remember life before it! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration.

IRW Dana said...

How did you make the small cup of coffee and the words "good coffee good friend" ? I would love to do these for my bible study group. Thanks

IRW Dana said...

I was able to get the stamps to make these cute cups, but I can't find the white cups and lids. At WalMart they have the styrofoam cups with designs and black lids. Did your come completely white? Thanks