Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mixing it up a bit

As many of my friends know, I have a hard time doing any one thing for very long. So, to keep my creativity at a maximum I mix up what I work on all the time. Sometimes it is painting, sewing, stitching, papercrafts, baking, knitting, gardening, beading, etc. I have so many interests and they all seem to go together in one way or another. I love that!! :) Today I thought I would share a few items I have made that are not paper or stamping related. Do you enjoy other hobbies? Leave me a comment and tell me what they are. It is so fun to learn and share.

This bag was inspired by Nichole at Papertrey. Here are the instructions on her blog (just scroll down). I just supersized it. ps: I am really bad about following instructions. I always change them up a bit. ;)

I needed a padded case for my laptop last week for traveling. So I made this quick little laptop case. I found the heavy canvas fabric in the clearance bin and sewed old placemats in between the fabric for 'cushioning'. It worked great. :)
Two bracelets I have made.

Finally, another cozie I made on the plane home monday night. ;) It was a great way to use up 6+ hours on a plane. ;)

No comments: