Friday, April 10, 2009

Chicks on Sticks

Have you ever been to Bakerella's blog? NO! You must run there now. See the link in my sidebar. She has the most amazing cupcake pops you have ever seen. This is where this cute little chick pop came from. (See his sweet little 'feather' curl on top of his little noggin'?) I took the plunge and made some for Marissa's preschool teachers at NHPS. The matching card is a stamp from SU! It was a match made in crafty heaven. :) The Papertrey aquamist ribbon matched perfect with the Memory Box background paper. And I love the aqua and yellow combo.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute...I love the little curlie cue at the top of the chick's head. And I agree, the colors are wonderful!

Lynette said...

Your chicks on sticks are adorable! Great job.

Angela said...

Ok, those chicks on sticks are seriously cute! Love it! Thanks for the kind words on the Simply Handmade Blog too....cheers! Angela

Jen said...

Elizabeth:

I have spent the last hour reading through your blog posts and enjoying the beautiful "eye candy" you create. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!

http://www.gator-4-life.blogspot.com

shel9999 said...

Oh, I've seen these! I LOVE your little chick on a stick!! SO cute!!! And your matching card is just as adorable!

Cakespy said...

AWWW! I know it's a bit belated to comment on these but they are just too cute! Yours came out very sweetly!