Friday, March 13, 2009

Craft overload!

This is what too much crafting will do!
Can you tell that Max & Marissa love hanging out in my craft room? Dog toys, kid toys, the cat bed, the dog bed, etc. I spend a ton of time in here and so do they. It is bright and cheery and fun and messy. :)

On to the projects. This cute Book bag and accessories was so fun to make. I stamped the canvas bag, notebook and bookmark with the Love Letters stamp set from My Little Yellow Bicycle. The ink is Twilight from CTMH and Brown Versamark ink. The diecuts & punches are from SU! and all of the adhesive is Xyron. I bought the tote at walmart for $1.99 so this was an inexpensive set to make. I think I will be giving it with a gift card to the local bookstore. Please leave me a comment and tell me what you think about this project. I really like reading your feedback. :)

1 comment:

Dalon said...

yea, you're back!!!! I've been checking on an off for weeks ... so good to see you blogging again :-) thanks for sharing all of your great ideas! looking forward to seeing more ;-)